Sunday, February 19, 2012

Living for TODAY!

I have been catching myself and my heart still holding on to fears and feelings that were apart of my reality a year or more ago that are no longer relevant. WHY do I do this? I can even feel how body holds stress from stress that I experienced a year or more ago. So today I start a new commitment to myself. When I am aware of it, I will be making a conscious effort to releasing the stresses, the feelings and the fears of the past. I Cannot control or predict the future so why would I hold on to the past. A lot of things in the past are great: child birth, first kisses, babies, weddings and so on, but IF it doesn't completely 100% serve me with where I am RIGHT NOW, it is being released so that I can feel good today and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment