Friday, February 10, 2012

Who we choose?

You know they say that we marry our Father or we marry our mother and you never really think that it will be you atleast me. In my case I got married and now I am humble. All those times when I said, "that will never happen to me/us,", "we will never say/do that" I have done............. Thinking about separating is really hard for many reasons, but with everything there is an upside, so today I am thinking about all the gifts I have gained over the last six years of my life and lessons I have learned, and knowledge that I have gained (and a few pounds.LOL) I have learned that it is okay if you marry someone like your mother or your father for they will then help you heal and mirror ways that you need to heal. Ultimately I chose someone that has helped me come to a deeper sense of peace with myself in relationship to my parents. We all bring our own baggage into relationships, partnerships and friendships and the gifts come when we see that we are each-others teachers and equals. I am going to learn and love from you as much as you are going to learn and love from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment