Tuesday, January 10, 2012

High School Again?

So it's been a good 10+ years since I have been to high school, but am realizing as an adult that not a lot has changed. Women still call men names when they don't fit into categories that they understand and men still call us whatever when they don't understand what planet we are on or moon cycle. This is NO different then bullying in school when someone looks a certain way or behaves out of the norm or our comfort levels.  How this applies to my life these days? I want people to stop calling "S' names or try to put him in categories that they believe he "should" be in or not. For some reason in the past I think this might have helped women who had hard times with their husbands, to gang up, call them names, and justify it because of the certain males behavior, but not these days or atleast not for me. He is and ALWAYS will be my boys Daddy and an amazing one at that. YES, he does not fit into what roles I had put him in, or what I expected and that's also how it goes. I will never put blame or shame on what he is choosing. For every action that he does that involves me, I am 100% a co-creator in it and will not be a victim. Since he has chosen a different "route" shall we call it, I have been forced to look inside WAAAAY more and find more physical power and learn to call on help from guides and Angels and have had so much more energy by doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment