Sunday, January 8, 2012

Reality hits

Reality hits and then it's gone. Becoming a single mom was so far from my conscious mind. I wonder if I have the tools to give my kids all that they need and more. He left last night and so far he has been gone for longer than ever before. I just wish I felt more at peace. Today is a new day and one step at a time is all I can do at this point. Today has actually gone by fast, it's easy when I keep myself busy and dont have to stop and think about all that is happening in my life. The "D" word, separating, finances and how all that looks like. I just cant trust that everything is going to be fine and work out. I have done a lot of healing in the last 2 weeks with being away and out of the familiar, but being back and being in such a still and quiet environment is almost strange.

3 comments:

  1. Holding you close in my thoughts and my heart dear one!

    Big hugs,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there girl. Trust me, I know when people say that time will help, it doesn't help at the moment. You just want the pain to go away. But after 4 years, and a long struggle with finding myself again and coming to terms with what happened I'm happy again. There is a happy ending, even if you're alone. Every situation is different but you're not alone :) Take care and give me a call if you need someone to talk to. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. when things change suddenly our minds rush to fill in the new story and the truth is we just don't know what will be next. You are holding your heart open beautifully and this is the most important part. Your kids will model this behavior. Treat yourself as you would hope for them and give your self every opportunity, feel every feeling, express all you want and soon the pool will get so big it will not feel like loss just change. You are teaching me Charisma, changing relationships often felt like the end of the world for me which was never the case....but now we have tools to transition and being blessed with community is huge and you clearly have built a beautiful web. much love, Tamara

    ReplyDelete